Work assignments for Announcers, Timers, and Inside-Starters:
If you're looking for an inside work assignment as Announcer, Timer or Inside-Starter, you've come to the right place. Before proceding, know that:
- You will spend extra time up front to learn the job
- and will work about 30 minutes longer each race than a gate judge.
- You'll have greater responsibility for rules, safety and improving our program,
- but you'll have less control over which race you are assigned to work.
- And, we expect you to consistantly attend most, or all, of our (Boyne) races each year.
If you're still interested, on the MACC Contacts page, is a contact for Timing. Let him know you're interested.
Current Timing Crew Workers:
Use the login at the top of this page for the latest news and schedule.